Total budget of the programme for the 2007-2013 period is 38 million Euro as 28 million Euro from ENPI (European Neighbourhood and Partnership Instrument) funds and 7 million Euro from IPA funds as well as 3 million Euro of co-financing from beneficiary countries.
Participating countries have agreed a set of of objectives and priorities for the Black Sea Basin programme 2007-2013, reflecting their specific circumstances and requirements, as presented below.
Priority 1: Supporting cross border partnerships for economic and social development based on common resources
- Measure 1.1:Strengthening accessibility and connectivity for new intra- regional information, communication, transport and trade links
- Measure 1.2: Creation of tourism networks in order to promote joint tourism development initiatives and traditional products
- Measure 1.3: Creation of administrative capacity for the design and implementation of local development policies
Priority 2: Sharing resources and competencies for environmental protection and conservation
- Measure 2.1: Strengthening the joint knowledge and information base needed to address common challenges in the environmental protection of river and maritime systems
- Measure 2.2: Promoting research, innovation and awareness in the field of conservation and environmental protection for protected natural areas
- Measure 2.3: Promotion of cooperation initiatives aimed at innovation in technologies and management of solid waste and wastewater management systems
Priority 3: Supporting cultural and educational networks for the establishment of a common cultural environment in the Basin
- Measure 3.1: Promoting cultural networking and educational exchange in the Black Sea Basin communities.
Sample Project Brochure:
Please click here to download the "Projects without Borders" Brochure of the ENPI CBC at the Black Sea Basin Programme (in Turkish).